Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons I love to be the Mom of Boys Carol Anne


1) Rough and tumble "litter of puppies" rough housing

2) Trains, Legos, robots etc.

3) Butterfly kisses on every part of my face

4) Being the Queen of the house

5) Brush Cuts. ie. Not having to comb long tangled hair and form braids/pigtails in the mad scramble to get out the door in the morning. Most difficult hair crisis here is "make it spiky mommy"

7) scabbed knees poking out of cut off shorts

8) never having to play barbies

9) always getting the pink power range sticker at pediatrician

10) frogs!

11) Never having to explain why I refuse to buy bratz dolls

12) Bugs, Bugs, and more Bugs

13) "Mommy, I love you! When I grow up, I'm going to marry you and only you!"





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



10 comments:

damozel said...

Nice list---I admit, if I had to choose, I'd prefer boys. So much less of an emotional strain.

I'd have liked to leave a link, but I don't really have a google account, and you don't have it set to allow other platforms. Anyway, we're "Buck Naked Politics."

Krista said...

awww great list. Boys sure are fun! Happy TT'ing!

Robin said...

And the clothing is so much easier. Not nearly as cute, but easier.

Welcome to TT buddy.

Carol Anne said...

Thanks for the comments! I hope I did it right

Robin said...

You did it perfectly :).

Jo said...

Me too me too.........I can't imagine having a girl now to save my life. Boys give love like no-one else LOL!

Peachie said...

Your little boys are so lovely :) Someday I want to have my own too :)

k said...

great list fellow tt'er! i have a daughter so my life is spent on numbers 5, 8, & 11!

Qtpies7 said...

Oh, yes, boys are great, but so are girls! I have both.
I used to say I'd only want more boys if I was to have 5 more kids, but then I got teen boys, and really, I think girls are better, lol. (but only because I am not Daddy protecting his girls)

Bloggers said...

Great list of 13.,

My 13 is up on

Working at Home Mom