Sunday, September 09, 2007

Raving Lunatic

That would describe me this weekend. Everything is getting on my last nerve. The big boys fighting, screaming, rough housing, the baby crying, dh is grumpy the house is a wreck, the laundry is a disaster (well its done, but not folded) the yard is a mess and on and on and on and on.

Yesterday I was exhausted and overwhelmed, so I did the oh so healthy (NOT) eat junk food and lay in bed thing. Today, I woke up feeling pretty good, but then got irritated when I was trying to get things done, the boys were fighting and dh had disappeared. Poor man was in bed. I went and rousted him out. So not fair of me, I know, but I need his help so I can put some order in our lives. Then, I have to find a way to maintain it. Our house is too small to let it get out of control and we simply can't afford a larger house right now. I railed all day yesterday about needing to finish the attic and basement. We need a place the kids can play/rough house/keep chokable toys etc. Only question is will they really agree to be on a different floor than me?

Maybe they need more attention. I have to figure this out. I hate yelling at them all the time, but they are making me insane! Maestro, my sweet joyful child has become angry and obstinate. Am I reacting to him or him to me? Or is he just very 4? Thank G-d he starts school tomorrow!

OK, back to work while they are out with dad and Little Bit is sleeping. Have to find a way to get balance back in our lives!

No comments: