Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Oh, I'm in Trouble!

Was working on some stuff on the computer for the Miracle Walk on Sunday.

Turned around and saw Little Bit peering at me from over the back of the Love seat! What???!!! He is on the furniture???!!! How did that happen?


Assumed Maestro put him there. Nope. He had taken the cushions off which is what made it possible for Little BIt to get up there.



As scary as the possibility of him falling over backwards onto the floor and clunking his head, was seeing something brownish purplish peeking out of his mouth. Swept it out. Maestro informed me it was a crunchberry. OOOO ick! He was eating old cereal from under the cushions!

Of course I left him there while I took pictures. :) As I was taking them, I realized there was more in his mouth. Swept out 2 more crunchberries.

I need to go vacum the furniture!

Note to self: NO MORE SUGAR CEREAL!
NO MORE KIDS EATING IN THE LIVING ROOM!

No comments: