Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Living up to the title

Live, Love Laugh feel like that is what I have done in abundance tonight!

What a wonderful evening we have had. Amazing to me that I was so down just a few short days ago and am no so filled with contentment and joy.

We ate dinner all together on the deck. Craig worked from home, so he was able to eat with us and even help me calm the baby while I finished carrying everything out. We brought the high chair out on the deck and Nathaniel entertained us all while we ate. Who needs television when you have a baby? He loved all the attention of us laughing at him and really hammed it up. He really is a little person now. Jonathan and I shared some inside jokes, Matthew covered my face and neck with Kisses. Everyone was laughing and joking. It was wonderful. Just what I dreamed of oh so many years ago when battling infertility.

Thank you God, Goddess, world, for such a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Friedlings said...

Lovely, Carol. It's those moments that carry us through the other type of day we all have!

BTW- looked at that house you posted. NICE!!! See you soon. Randi