Monday, September 17, 2007

My dream house

Just thought I would share my "dream house". Its not a mansion, but seems to have everything we need and would be especially good on the Pain full days. Hope the link works.

Only problems with it are that it is pretty far from the trains station and I don't think the jitney goes there, there aren't many kids in that neighborhood, oh and the price tag. Yeah, thats it!

Actually one of Jonathan's best friends lives on that street and I really like his mom, so that is pretty cool.

Ah well, its nice to dream.....

3 comments:

Shari said...

Cool house. Missed you around Mom's Over 30 this summer. Hope you can find a way to get the orthodics you need and get past the pain. If you need a weightloss budy look me up - I started a plan 2 weeks ago Wednesday and I can use all the support I can get!

Robin said...

I can never decide if looking at real estate is fun or depressing for me. Nice to browse, but frustrating to know you won't get there...

I hope the pain is more manageable today and that you are able to get the orthotics.

And I second the "we missed you" too.

Jo said...

Hi you. Will pop you on my blogroll now.

J
x