Thursday, September 13, 2007

Serendipity

"ser·en·dip·i·ty (srn-dp-t)
n. pl. ser·en·dip·i·ties
1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident.
2. The fact or occurrence of such discoveries.
3. An instance of making such a discovery."

I have decided a believe I great deal in Serendipity. Call it coincidence. Call it being in the right place at the right time. Whatever, it seems to happen a lot in my life. The most recent brought chills. The other day, I was thinking about the fact that Little Bits birthday is coming and wondering what we should do to celebrate. A few hours later, I took the boys to buy a well earned Webkinz . The usual store we go to didn't have many choices and I was afraid Galileo would be disappointed, so we searched for another store. We went to one I have never been too in a place I rarely frequent. As we walked in, we saw a poster for the Miracle Walk for the NICU where Little Bit was born. It is on his first birthday. YAY! Now I know what to do. I 'm starting a team to walk and raise money. Then, we will have cake and ice cream with who ever can join us afterwards. We don't need anything for him, in fact the last thing we need in this tiny house is more stuff, so donation to the NICU are perfect. I'm so excited! I have been working on making my Personal Page and hope to send out emails to people tonight asking them to join us.




1 comment:

Robin said...

What a wonderful idea! I can't believe it's nearly his BIRTHDAY already...