Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Health Worries

Little Bit's tests from Thursday came back positive. UGH! Don't really feel comfortable sharing the details for all to see, but its a little scary and a big PITA. Hopefully the heavy duty drug he is on will get everything under control without too many side effects. Doc didn't return my call for results until 7pm last night. She is really nice, but not our usual doc and it was late, so I didn't even mention the neuro issues with Galileo. Hopefully I will have time at Little Bit's well child on Monday. In the meantime, I will check out the parent recommended neuro's to see if they are on my insurance and if we can get an appointment.

Now, I have 3 days worth of stuff to do, 3 hours of time to do it in and only about 1 hours worth of energy, so off I go.

Why oh why did I offer to chair the book fair this year?

I will get at least 1 more bag of toy clutter, 1 bag of clothes and one box of book clutter out of here before the Vietnam Vets pick up tomorrow!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Coming over to your blog to say Hi. Think what a great parent you are by volunteering. Many would like to, but most don't!!

There is your positive for the day!!
Bobbie