Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Election Day



This day makes me feel all patriotic. I hope Obama wins and I pray he can live up to all the hype if he does. Before the results are announced though I like to just reflect on how good it is to be an American Woman in 2008. Sure there are a lot of things wrong with our country, but there are a lot of things right too.

Trying to get all patriotic in order to ignore the fact that the boys are out of school, are stalling on doing their homework, I'm developing a migraine to go along with the killer cramps and dh is working late yet again. BUT its all good. I saw my pusher for my happy pills, we upped my dose for winter and I have a new ambien prescription. It was warm enough for ice coffee today and my boys are shoving Halloween chocolate my way. Yep, its all about the chemicals!

No comments: