Sunday, November 02, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Just got back from 2 real estate open houses of houses in our neighborhood that I have been very curious about. Both made me realize that while it is small and needs some more improvements, our house is pretty darn good. We have done a lot of work to it and put a lot of money into it and it is almost just what we need. If I can purge more stuff, get rid of clutter and come up with a better routine for keeping it clean, then I think we can be quite happy here for a long time.
In an effort to stay accountable, I'm going to post my goals and my progress here.
This week, I will tackle mount foldmore. All clean clothes will either be put away or packed for our trip before the boys and I leave on Thursday. The kitchen will be clean and clutter free. The pile in front of my bedroom closet will be cleared away. There is more I want to do, but this is a good start.

Time to get to work!

No comments: