Sunday, March 06, 2005

to medicate or not to medicate? thats the question

I seem to be doing better. Got to get back to the doc to discuss my options though. May be just lowering my zoloft dose a litte.

I'm really kind of battling with myself over the whole med thing. I know I need it to be a rational, functional, non suicidal person and yet, in some ways I have liked this week when I haven't been on it. I feel more energized, more alive and more passionate abouteverything. But like dh says, its like living on a knife edge and one never knows what will send me careening down the other side. I don't want to live numb. I just want to live!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Hey! I added you to my blogroll!!

I have been thinking of going of my meds lately too. Going to give it a few more weeks I think.