Thursday, March 03, 2005

How to begin?

I'm new to this whole blogging thing. Not sure how much background I should put in and how much I should just jump right in and blather.

Yep, this will likely be a lot of blather. I would love it to be hysterically funny like some of the blogs I read, but not sure I'll manage it. we'll see.

Hmmmm, what to say. I have 2 young boys.-preschool and toddler. One has sensory integrations disorder, but this is improving greatly with OT.

My husband and I have been married for 6 1/2 years. We hope for one more child some day, but aren't sure exactly when we will feel up to handling another one! lol.

I have a family history of depression and have battled depression my whole life. I titled this "live, love, laugh" to remind me that these are my main goals in life.

I will blather more later when the kids are sleeping.

No comments: