Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Live, Love, Laugh

Had a good day today. Princess is out of the hospital and doing fine. No other seizure although the EEG does have them consider that she may be at risk for further seizures or may end up having a seizure disorder. They sent her home with no meds and told her parents just to keep a close eye on her. They have always been a little more protective than most. I bet this will make them even more protective, understandably so. It may never happen again which is what we are all hoping for.

I finally got a bunch of junk to the resale store that has been sitting by my front door for weeks. She was pretty picky about what she would take, but that's ok. I still got $25 out of the deal. I took it in store credit because she has a double jogging stoller I want. She is holding the stroller because it is missing a piece, and she is waiting for the company to sent it to her. That works for me. Gives me more time to scour the attic and the basement for more things to take in for more credit.

I got to nap today because hubby was working from home. He takes Galileo downstairs with him while I nap with Maestro. It was awesome. I have more energy now than I have had in weeks! I'm trying to get some cleaning/organizing done, but have to get to sleep soon.

Another great thing! We don't have to rush around in the morning tomorrow. Galileo doesn't have OT. His OT has gone down to every other week!!! Woooo Hooooo!!! He is doing so well. I'm so hopeful we caught his SID in time to rewire him and give him a chance to reach his full potential. I just hope it hasn't warped his personality permanently. He is so anxious so much of the time. Its understandable in the context of the SID, but I hope we can help him get past it.

The rest of the day is busy. I take Galileo and his friend Bot (babyhood nickname robot) to a sports skill class every Thursday afternoon. Then, Bot comes back to our house to play until dinner time. Tomorrow, I am then taking dinner over with us when I take Bot home. We will eat dinner over there with them. His mother just had baby number 6. She is very self sufficient and won't ask for help, but this is one way I can help her without her getting to weirded out.

OK, hubby has come up for bed. Guess I should go connect with him and show him just how much I appreciated that nap. ;)

No comments: