Monday, December 11, 2006

Strike Out!

Grrrrr! I have been all over the place IRL and on the web trying to get the one toy that both my kids asked Santa for. Mind you my shopping for them has been done since Sept., but they both really want Mega Mask by Cranium. Noggin only shows a commercial for it every 6 minutes or so! The marketing is working because it is sold out everywhere. I could have gotten it online last week, but decided to get it in a real store. STOOOPID! Now its sold out on line and at Amazon I can only get one. Only problem is I have 2 boys. One target about 45 minutes away from me has them available supposedly, so I may try there.

Hey, that may be where the grocery store is that I can shop online and then just drive in and pick it up. Hmmmm! Me sees a drive in my future.

No comments: