Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Live, Love, Laugh: Back to Blogging

I stopped blogging here when I created a weight loss page and blog elsewhere. Then I got pg and that blog didn't seem like the appropriate place to be posting and yet for some reason I didn't come back here.

I wish I could back date posts here. I would love to be able to compile posts to web communities I visit along with the posts I made to the other blog and have them all in one place. If anyone knows how I can do that, please let me know.

Baby has another cold. I have a million errands that I was hoping to get done today while his big brothers are in school, but I hesitate to take him out while he is sick. I'm so tired, I think I may go nap. I have a million and one things here at home I could be doing too, but sleep sounds so good....

Think I'll go do that and then maybe get up in time to do something before I pick Matthew up from his playdate.

Wow, what a boring first entry.

P.S. I figured it out! I will copy things that I have posted elsewhere and back date them.

No comments: