Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Finally



After visiting 2 targets and calling all the targets in the known universe (ok, just all the ones in this part of Jersey) I gave up and came home to order one from Amazon. My mom agreed to order the other one since Amazon had a 1 item limit on this toy. Well, I logged on and it is now out of stock until Jan 9 or later!!!! rrrgh!

I did a search and finally found it for $4 more than retail at a site I have never heard of. I hope its a legit site and they actually get here.

Just got back from taking Galileo to school. Now, I need to get some breakfast and coffee before the babe wakes up and then get to work. Luckily Galileo has enrichment today so I don't HAVE to be anywhere until 4:15. Maybe Maestro and I will go to the grocery with childcare so he can play and I can buzz through the store.

No comments: