Monday, December 11, 2006

SCORE!

I managed to score a gift I had long ago given up on getting. There was a cart full of TMX Elmo's in the middle of an aisle at Toys R Us today. I couldn't believe my luck. I watched many other people approach the cart and investigate in disbelief. I snatched one fast! Don't really have a kid its appropriate for, but we have gotten an elmo every year for the last 5 or 6. It is as much for the adults to laugh over as anything. I think Santa will give it to Little Bit and then the big boys can play with it.

I also finally found a gift for my hubby. I had to go to three different stores and then had to go back to the first store and buy the one I orignally bought that wasn't right. Then I had to go to the bank and redeposit the cash that she gave me for the return. Did all this plus Target and Toys R Us while Maestro was in preschool and still managed to pick him up 30 minutes early and get home to nurse Little Bit. Amazing what an unencumbered mom can accomplish!

No comments: