Wednesday, December 20, 2006

#%@#%&% Christmas Cards!!!

I can't get my printer to print the envelopes for our Christmas cards without jamming! I know I am very late sending them, I dont' have time for this. Actually thought about not sending any this year, but got some really sweet ones that I just had to respond to. No time for a christmas letter or anything. I hate the generic no message card, but thats what I'm sending this year.

Have to finish cleaning for my friend, her partner and their new baby to visit this evening. Thank goodness I still had some soup and corn bread in the freezer that a friend made us when Little Bit arrived. I have that in the crock pot and hope it will make a good dinner.

Now, to scrub the toilet and mop the floor because the cleaning lady didn't show on Friday. She better come this week (craig talked to her and she said she will) or I will have to be committed!

No comments: