Monday, November 19, 2007

Snow Delay

woke this morning to a beautiful blanket of white and green/brown. Galileo insisted on making a snowman, um snow lump, on the deck before school. I was excited to see snow since I am an upstate NY girl at heart and it just doesn't snow enough in Jersey for me. BUT there was a snow delay which bummed me out. No, not a school delay, a delay in construction. Rob only has a little of finishing work to do. Moulding, hanging the closet door, putting up the rod etc. BUT he has to set up his saws etc on the deck and can't do that in the snow.

I wanted to put my kitchen back together tonight and start cooking tomorrow. sigh.....

I just keep telling myself we don't have any guests coming and if all we end up with is Turkey and stuffing from a box it will be ok!

In the whole scheme of things life is ok.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hang in there buddy, kitchen remodels are hell. You're almost done.

PS Winter finally sort of arrived here - we had our first real rain of the season. Blech.