Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sick Baby

Little Bit has a cold but is acting much sicker than usual. His fever has risen from 100.0 to 102.6 in 90 minutes. He is lethargic and soooooo fussy. Poor little man. He also has a pimple on his cheek which has Dad a bit freaked out because of all the MRSA scares. So, I'm taking him to the pedi. I'm sure they will tell me its all nothing, but I guess its better to make sure. Its pouring rain and cold and I hated having to take him out in the rain to take his bro's to school. I guess thats the price to pay for having older brothers who adore and entertain you.

Its going to be an interesting afternoon/evening. I wanted to take a meal to a friend who is going through a rough time and now I don't even know if I will be able to feed my own family. I can't put LB down. Typing one handed and peeing with a baby in my arms seem to be what my life is reduced to today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ack, I hope baby gets better and life gets easier -- and soon!

Had I known you were typing one-handed, I wouldn't have committed to tagging you with a meme... But it's NaBloPoMo this month, and there are a lot of memes going around the NaBloPoMo crowd...so I must tag you for the latest, greatest, most palatable meme.

No rush, though. Wait until you have two hands to type! :-D