Friday, January 11, 2008

Spiderman Cupcakes

So much I want to write, but I am desperate for my bed. 9 hours of sleep in 3 nights doesn't a happy mommy make! AND we have a big day tomorrow, so today will just post a pic of the cupcakes Galileo took to school today.



I'm pretty proud of myself. They are not nearly up to the beautiful cakes my friend, Robin, makes, but there are so much better than past efforts. And, when I showed Galileo this AM, he was thrilled and his whole face lit up. So, thats what counts! I hope to write more tomorrow, or more likely sunday.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Holy crap Carol, those are AMAZING! I could never draw something like that so well. Way to go Mama!! And I know G's lit up face made all the effort worthwhile.

Carol Anne said...

LOL! Thanks Robin, BUT I can't take the credit. They are premade candies that I bought in the store and smushed on top of the icing. We almost didn't even have those, because I couldn't find them in the party store. Luckily I had Maestro with me who is the expert on all things spiderman and he found them right away.

Anonymous said...

I was looking for cupcakes in this style when I came upon your site. Your cakes look as good as the professionally decorated
Spiderman Cupcakes that I just saw. I don't think I could do as good a job with the frosting as you so I'm going to go the plastic topper route. Kudos to you for super job well done.