Thursday, January 10, 2008

really good day

I am actually going to bed feeling very good about my day. Called mom and warned her the house is a sty. So, she had a good attitude about it when she came. I did get a lot of picking up done in the living room and on the front porch. Cooked a decent meal.Had good interactions with my kids. Etc. Etc. Galileo was a joy. It is like jekyll and hide. Many theories on what is going on with him, but I am typing on my blackberry and its very slow going. I'll try to write more tomorrow, but its going to be harder with mom here.

Ugh Maestro is coughing so hard he just puked repeatedly. Poor kid. I thought about taking him to the allergist today, but didn't. Usually when he coughs this bad, she diagnoses a sinus infection. I was doubtful at first, since he was fine otherwise. But the antibiotics always cleared it right up. Unfortunately she is closed on fridays. I think I will take him to the regular ped. I so wish we had gone today. I want him to be well for the circus. Poor kid

"Mommy, I just don't like throwing up. It really isn't any fun.". And "This is the worstest night ever!"

2 comments:

Robin said...

Poor sweetie. I coughed like that this week too, and I really agree with his assessment. It sucks.

I'm glad today was a good day. Hold on to that like a beacon when it's darker, knowing it's out there waiting to be found again ((hug)).

Carol Anne said...

Thanks Robin. I hope you are feeling better and that M will be soon too!