Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Wednesday Accomplishments

Walked Galileo to school (its not far, but I usually drive, drop him off, and then take the little boys on to the babysitter and Maestro's school. Since Little Bit didn't have babysitter today, I decided we should walk. Then we walked home, loaded up the little boys and headed to M's school).

Went to the grocery store to picked up the ingredients to make dairy free muffins for M's school tomorrow since I'm helper. Also got baby food and some things for tomorrows dinner. Yay me!

Cleaned the kitchen including scrubbing all the Thanksgiving mess of the stove. (I didn't do much in there last night, so it was a MESS)

Went through the boxes and bins of boots etc in the old coat closet in preparation for moving the brooms etc in there. One more box to go!

Picked up, straightened and swept living room/entry.

Brought a friend home from preschool with Maestro to help out his mom whose babysitter canceled last minute. He was here until right when it was time to get Galileo

Let Galileo play with his best friend on the playground despite the snow and cold. Even the crossing guard thought we were nuts!

Hey, I'm doing pretty well today. Need to go put the stove back together and get dinner in the stove.


I did up my meds for a few days to try to help kick start me back in to a good place. Just being able to put order in the house will help me maintain better.

Sorry to any readers that this is such a boring listing. Since I think I don't have many readers, I figured I using it in this way helps me, so I'm going to do it. Next time I feel like a failure, I can look over today's list.

3 comments:

Robin said...

You rock C! That is a GREAT list of accomplishments! (and a helluva lot more than I accomplished today)

Go you ((hug)).

Friedlings said...

Hi Carol Anne-

I enjoyed catching up with your day and didn't find it boring at all! : )

Come for a playdate soon, okay?

Next Thursday?

Hugs,
Randi

Carol Anne said...

oops, I'm a loser. put the comments on moderate and then didn't check to see if there were any.