Thursday, December 27, 2007

Made it to Mom's

A 4 hour trip started late and took 6 hours with kids. We had to stop 6 times for various kids needs. It was a nightmare. When we got here, Mom was upset that we were so late. Then it took a couple of hours to settle the kids. Only saving grace was that the baby slept in today. So, I'm not as exhausted as I could be.

I do feel like a jerk though. Mom told me her cousin's wife died in November. I had no idea. Glen is one of my favorite people even though I don't know him very well. I guess in the craziness of life, mom just hadn't thought to tell me. I sent a Christmas card addressed to both of them. I think I even wrote "hope you are both well" in the note. ARRRGH! I wish I had known. I was so proud of myself that I wrote notes in most of the long distance cards. Now, I wish I hadn't. Oh well.

Time to go do Christmas with my family.

Happy Happy Everyone!

No comments: