Friday, September 08, 2006

Wishing For Bed Rest

Not really, butI'm soooo tired! and EVERYTHING hurts. My belly hurts all the time, the pubic symphysis pain is a killer, its getting harder to breathe, my back hurts ALL the time, my joints are loosening so my arthritis is acting up and the knee I wrecked before M was born is aching again. I'm so paranoid every time I have a contraction because I'm afraid the previa will begin bleeding etc, etc.

If I worked outside the home, I might ask doc to write me out of work, but as a SAHM, who do I give the letter to? lol. I don't really need bedrest, I know, just a break. So many women with previa are on bedrest, but my docs don't believe in it unless I have a significant bleed. I obviously don't want to bleed, and yet I'm so sick of worrying and wondering about it happening that part of me just wants to get it over with. 75% of women with previa do bleed, but I could very well be in the 25% that doesn't.

I'm really fairly cautious with my contractions. to which Fertile Friend said yesterday, "aren't you just having braxton hicks? You should be having them by now, I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. Then again you and Craig always worry about them much more than we do". Um ok, whatever. Thanks for feeding my "I don't want to be melodramatic or a hypochondriac paranoia!"

GRRRR!

Now I need to get out of here before the cleaning woman shows because I'm embarrassed by my pit of a house. Also need to get M's blood drawn and do about a million errands. sigh.....

Carol Anne

P.S. I know it will all be worth it in the end and thats what I keep focusing on. BUT if I develop amnesia and start thinking about #4 in a year or so, someone smack me please!

No comments: